Sunday, July 1, 2007

Williams Family

I haven't been writing much on my blogs for the sake of time mostly. But today I wanted to mention a few things. Working with people so much is really a great experience and yesterday, the 30th, I was doubly lucky. I did 2 large groups 25-32 people each~ This is the second family from that day, the first will follow this post soon, but these were 2 of the nicest families! Everyone of them were such a pleasure to be around. I am very lucky to be doing what I love and I love to capture life and togetherness of people.
Thanks to the Williams and Kearl Families for being so kind to me! I hope you enjoy the photos!














1 comment:

Angie Penrose said...

These are really great! I have a large family shoot tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration. Great location!