Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jake and Betsy~

I have already started off the year being totally bad at blogging~
I am not even going to tell you when I shot this wedding last year, I have no idea why it has taken me so long to post it! (Embarrasing)!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
I cannot say enough about how awesome the DJ was~ He got everyone up dancing from the minute the music started until we all headed out at the end!!
I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ for anything!
DJ Pauly
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Ryel j said...

WOW this wedding is amazing! I love all your compositions and details! Great job!!

Erin said...

Beautiful wedding. Excellent lighting.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!! I love the shot of the details..the shoes on top of the book. Classic! :D

Nichole said...

How fun, great job again!

Amanda said...

I love the dress shot! and all the details! great weddign!

Sarah said...

Love that dress shot!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

i loooove the b&w at the alter with the cross! wow!

Angie Penrose said...

Beautiful shots Tiffany! Love the dancing ones. So fun! Hope you are having a great week! :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hi tiffiany! yah we are going to be there 16-19th we'd love to hook up! here's our #8586633283 give us a call or text and we can meet up! it's gonna be awesome! can't wait to meet everyone!

Summer said...

Hi! I found your blog through Amanda Abel! Just thought I would let you know i love your work! You have some amazing pics!