Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Me....Tagged... :) Thanks!!

I was tagged by the uber fabulous photographer...Ryel
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in you blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following blogger by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I am addicted to greeting cards and paper products~ don't know why... :)
2. I always put "cozy pants" on whenever I am at home!! ALWAYS!! Oh, and hair in a ponytail...
3. I LOVE Survivor!! :) And other ridiculous reality TV shows!!
4. I put more creamer in my coffee cup than I put coffee! :) Well almost
5. I always play with my hair... Twirling the bottom of it and I only notice when I see someone else notice!
6. I wish I could pull off saying things like..."You go girl"!!
(These are not very interesting, I realize...But I think that was the point?!!)

I am tagging....
1. Angie
2. Suzanne
3. Kristin
4. Erin
5. Cristina
6. Misty

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hee hee..what fun facts! :D I play with my hair too, in fact, I didn't realize I was until I read your fun fact. And that's funny about being addicted to greeting cards. I have so many of them..but never send them out. Hmmm..maybe I should start, huh? :D

Amanda said...

That is so funny! I love it! I love "cozy pants" too.

Kris Kanenwisher said...

Funny...I guess we all got the quirks right? Thanks for the tag...Kris

Kellee Smith said...

Cozy pants should be a part of every girls life... Fun to read!

Erin said...

Fun post!

Ryel j said...

I'm with you on #4. I love my "white" coffee!! It's what makes us so sweet.

AHS Photography said...

LOL, I so do #2 all the time!

Cristina said...

I love survivor too!