Friday, March 14, 2008

A day in the life....Ryan Family

I love it when people want to capture life...The way it really is~ Last October I went to the hospital after Samuel was born and shot all of the new moments and Samuel meeting his older brother Gavin for the first time...
This shoot ~ Jen wanted me to capture some of the things from their daily life...Samuel trying solid foods, Gavin pushing Kozy Kart (the little red and yellow car) and drinking hot chocolate, with a spoon sometimes :) Jen working on the compost for the worms...Watching Thomas the Train and playing on the bed together ...
Spotting airplanes....etc....etc...
It was such a fun shoot for me!
Thanks Ryan Family for letting me capture these moments for you!!
SLIDESHOW....

5 comments:

Misty said...

Very Cute!!

Jennifer said...

oh what a life for a child! I loved it!

Rebecca said...

How sweet...love that little Kozy Kart!

Anonymous said...

Awww, you captured their day so nicely. Loved the slideshow. :o)

Suz said...

What a fun idea! You would not want to capture a day with the Shaws...you might not ever want kids of your own!