Monday, January 21, 2008

Guess who????

OK, so this weekend has been crazy and the most celebrities I have ever shot in one period of time, and maybe in my life all together...
The first person who can correctly guess the MOST famous of the people that I shot will win a $25.00 gift certificate to a place of your choice! I have to put a time limit since I am dying to post some of the photos I have taken!! :) So you have until Wednesday at Midnight~ I will let you know who guesses correctly as soon as they do~ You can post your guesses in the comments section!
Happy Guessing!!

5 comments:

Suz said...

Hey Tiff, I say Paris Hilton! (Even though I'm not a fan...of Paris, I am a huge fan of you...)

Tiffany said...

Hi Suzanne :)
Good guess, but no~ Think way bigger!! I did hear that a few people saw Paris last night, but luckily I was not one of them :) I am not a big fan of her either!! :)

Bethany said...

Oooooooooohh I so hope it was Tom Hanks!!! He's my favorite actor ever and I heard he would be there. That's my hope & guess!!! I can't wait to see your pics!

Bethany said...

p.s. shoot, i'm signed in under my personal account, which is totally okay, but i'm sorry if you click on me and are confused by my personal blog...haha...

Tiffany said...

WOW!! That was so fast Bethany!!
YUP!!! TOM HANKS!!
How cool is that!! '
Ok I guess I will post the photos sooner than Wednesday!!
I was sooo excited!! Where would you like your gift certificate??!!